Re: item needed

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: item needed
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:44:07 -0500
How long would a 9 volt battery last doing this duty (all winter)?

I also wonder what happens to the 9 volt battery when you reconnect the 12
volt battery under the hood. Feeding 12 volts into a 9 volt cell can't be
good (but then I'm not up on these electrical issues).

I'm interested because I have these parts laying around and always
disconnect my battery between drives. It would be nice to have the radio
remember the presets for a change.

Peter
TR250