Buckeye Triumphs Technical Articles

To: "6pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Buckeye Triumphs Technical Articles
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:28:35 -0400
It is true that Nelson has moved on to other things, and has asked that his
articles be taken off of the Buckeye Triumphs site.

It is a dark day for our hobby. I am very depressed over the loss of these
articles.

Nelson has become concerned about the liabilities of the repair instructions
that were posted on the site  and we must respect his wishes.

This happened about a week ago and I have been trying to think of some way
to use the articles if we could just Un-Nelson them and just use them for
their value to the TR community.

Nelson lives just up the street from me and is a close friend, I just dont
know if there is a way that we can get these back up any time soon. Im not
sure what caused this legal issue that he perceives as a threat, but I
will let you all know if we have any luck.

Bruce Miles
Webmaster  www.buckeyetriumphs.org <http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/>
Email: bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org <mailto:bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org>

Check out the new British Cars Forum: