Re: Buckeye TRIUMPHS tech page

To: YeOldEd@aol.com
Subject: Re: Buckeye TRIUMPHS tech page
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 YeOldEd@aol.com wrote:

> First, let's kill all the lawyers.

Why kill the lawyers? I think we should kill the idiots that sue in the
first place.

:-b

Actually, for us folks in the USofA, we are guaranteed the right to sue in
the Constitution. Changing that is very dangerous indeed, regardless of
whether you think the process is flawed or not.

As for Nelson's web site going away, that's his perrogative. Anyone that
thinks any web site is "cast in stone" is sadly mistaken. Soneone or
someones will likely take up the slack. In the meantime, there are sites
with broader audiences that do a pretty good job... 6pack and vtr come to
mind (despite the semi-recent vtr site meltdown).

> Will S

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |

Check out the new British Cars Forum: