RE: Power Loss Problem

To: "'6pack list'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Power Loss Problem
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:07:20 -0400
Sounds a lot like the problem I was having, turned out to be a stuck Gross
jet in the rear carb that wasn't letting enough fuel into the float bowl.
Felt like it was running out of gas (because 3 of 6 cylinders WERE running
out of gas!), caused backfiring, etc. It was a real headache to me because I
had just installed a Crane XR-3000 and of course looked to that as the
problem... Finally reinstalling the points to see that it was a fuel
problem, which was easy enough to fix..

Gary R.
http://www.icer.net/TR6.html
74 TR6