Re: Overdrive Issues

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Issues
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:49:24 -0400
Hi-

Thanks for all of the advice.  The overwhelming suggestion is that the issue
is probably electrical. So, I thought, "I need to get it inspected and I
don't need the overdrive for the inspection, so I will fool with it later."
While taking it to my local inspection station, I turned on the overdrive
instead of the turn signal...(does anybody else do this or am I the only
one?)...and the overdrive kicked in.  I have turned it on an off
periodically during the day and but it has always come on when it should.  I
don't think I imagined it, so I would tend to agree, if something is wrong,
it is probabaly electrical.

Thanks,
John Cyg.