TR6 Hardtop

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Hardtop
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 05:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

One of our club members has a hardtop for sale for around $750.  I have seen
old photos of it and it looks good.  I expect to get to look at it this
weekend.  He says all of the necessary parts to mount it are included.  I'm
generally a top down kind of guy but in Florida it's too hot to drive the 6
(I'm getting old and like my comfort) for 4 or 5 months during the summer.
Obviously if I get this, AC will be in the offing.  I really like the looks of
the metal hard top though I realize it is a PITA to store, install and remove.
What are your opinions on the price and what do I need to look for before I buy
it?  TIA.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6