RE: Seat mounting location

To: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Seat mounting location
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:33:13 -0700
        Richard:

        On the transmission side of the seat, use the rearmost hole. On
the door side of the seat, use the front most hole. This will center the
seat latches and provide clearance for the seat controls (which should
be closest to the door, in case it wasn't obvious. Not trying to be
smart, just want to be thorough).
        Leave it to the Leyland engineers to devise a mounting setup
that is completely counter intuitive.

        Ahh, the British. We love 'em.

        Vance