Seeking Midget Message Board

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking Midget Message Board
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:23:59 +0000
Hello All,
    I did something, I'm thinking "stupid" , but we shouldn't treat
ourselves that way...  anyway, I'm putting new bearings in my Midget
differential.
    I disassembled it a couple days ago laying all the parts out as they
came off, nice and neat, and somehow, ( I never heard or saw a thing) I lost
the Thrust Washer off the Pinion!   I don't think it was revenge from my
neighbor for putting the rubber snake in his garden, though I am awaiting
the repercussions from that bright idea...  he's out of the hospital now and
able to use the toilet on his own.
  I wasn't drinking or smoking ( maybe that was my mistake) but I have
cleaned my garage floor, gone through my garbage, stinking piece by stinking
piece, and now I need used parts.  I have never seen a Message Board for
Spridgets and I hope I can find one as good as the 6pack.  I really do get a
lot of good, usable info from this board.
   Apparently, used is the only way the thrust washers are available.  I
tried Moss and VB, but they don't have them, or the crush sleeve I also
need.
  The crush sleeve I can possibly hammer to make it work again, but I would
ask the brain trust of the 6pack: Can I get away with doing that?

Thanks in advance, SDSteve

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life. http://lifeevents.msn.com