Re: Brown Wire...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brown Wire...
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:42:41 -0700
Gene---The W/Y wire from the harness goes to the coil (+) side and the
wire from the distributor goes to the coil (-) side.

On the three wires at the oil pressure switch... do you have the one
connected that goes to the anti run-on valve? It comes out of the
harness right at this pressure switch on mine.

Dick
'73

Gene wrote:

Got a '73 TR6
I've installed the new wiring harness, I've plugged the temp sender to
the long wire, and I've connected the white plastic plug to the
Alt.,I've connected the white with yellow stipe to the coil (which side
+ or - ?) and I've connected the lead from the dizzy to the coil (which
side + or - ?) and I've connected the three wires to the oil pressure
sender. But I have an extra (?) brown small guage wire that goes from
the harness, but the plug connection to the Alt. Does anyone know where
this connects. I can't find it on any diagrams.
--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net