recomended clear coat for aluminum wheels? not LBC

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: recomended clear coat for aluminum wheels? not LBC
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:57:28 -0500
 I know someone out there has knows of a good clear coat for aluminum wheels.
I'm looking for any first hand experience with clear on polished aluminum
wheels which hopefully won't turn yellow or discolor with age.
  This isn't for a LBC but a BGM (big German motorcycle) not really a BGM but
a BMW K1100RS to be exact. I'm removing the paint and polishing the rims and
want to protect the finish, so any ideas would be apreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @