RE: Something is wrong

To: <tr6@kc4sw.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Something is wrong
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:34:50 -0400
Thanks to all of whom which got involved with my dilemma. As many surmised,
the needle was the wrong one. So I ventured into replacing the both of them.
The first which was the one I switched out was rebuilt with no incidents.
How ever, getting to the second one I encountered a stripped screw. Needles
to say I ended up getting yet another air piston. With both in and set
according to the Haynes manual, I tried to start the car. I primed it may
times and after many tries she came to life. She runs far smoother, the
hesitations once in a while have disappeared. I will need to lean her out
ever so slightly. She is revving a little high as well. I replaced both o
rings, how ever I can locate only one clip that gets pushed in after the
needle. She runs without so I will wait till I get a large order together
for British Racing Green, here in Delaware. Thanks all for your great
suggestions again.

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html