Re: rear sway bars

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear sway bars
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 22:13:19 EST
Joe, IMHO a balanced set of bars will do wonders for the car but it is hard
to stop there.  I run the full catalog of Mr. Goods suspension components. Rack
mounts, front/rear bars, springs, bushings.   I would have to do something
really stupid to get the rear to come around and believe me I have tried:).  It
depends on what you are after.  Yes, you do give up a little bit of ride
comfort but the cornering ability that the car has when properly set up is
amazing.
 The hardest part is learning how to steer again.  With everything set up
tight you no longer have steering wheel play, when that wheel is moved at all
the
car goes there RIGHT NOW.  I hope to be at VTR next year and you are more
than welcome to check out my setup.  Car might not look pretty but it will go
around corners right nicely:).

Marty Sukey