Re: The Seats Have to COME OUT?

To: quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Seats Have to COME OUT?
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:48:00 -0500
Scott,

Seems like when we did the engine/tranny on my tr6, we had to removed the
tranny mount in order for the rear of the tranny to drop down a bit in order
for everything to clear.  this may not be that easy with the tunnel still
in.

Have fun!

Some pics on our web site...i went a bit further than you

http://home.fuse.net/tristatetriumphs  then click on restoration