Re: Finally!

To: dncullig@us.ibm.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Finally!
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:23:37 EST
I am sorry your experiences have not been as positive as mine with TRF.  It
would also seem that your experiences have been more positive than mine with
the other major suppliers.  Perhaps it has something to do with who they know
better or how they are doing at the time, perhaps not.  Regardless, we need all
the support from the major vendors we can get.  Continued debate over whether
TRF is a viable entity or good to deal with seems pointless.

To the list at large, please, no more nasty grams to me about my opinion
regarding TRF.  There has been enough said.  In the future I will just keep my
opinions to myself.  Let's get back to the positive things we enjoy about our
cars and or help we need to make them what we want or need.

Thank you.

Gary