Re: At my wit's end

To: "Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: At my wit's end
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:28:09 -0400
At 12:55 PM -0600 10/15/03, Kevin McNelis wrote:
"About a month ago I bought a '72 TR6.  Been having electrical
problems......I am sick of this thing-  If no one can give me some
guidance, I'm gonna sell the damn thing and be done with it.  Thanks in
advance."

Kevin,
The first thing you need to do is get a manual with the schematic in it.
I'd recommend the book that Dan Masters wrote a few years ago, but the
Haynes or Bentley will do for a start. Go through each circuit and figure
out the problem with it. The car isn't complicated, and with the aid of a
book, you're likely to fix the problems quickly.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (26 year owner)