RE: Trouble Shooting cont.

To: "'Paula J. Graffam'" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trouble Shooting cont.
From: Jim Davis <jamdav@woodward.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:07:33 -0500
Al,

What is the purpose of the 3-way fuel valve?  And where exactly on the
diaphragms did you discover the tears?

Thanks,
Jim Davis
1974 TR6
Colorado

"After tearing apart my whole fuel system and relining the gas tank,
buying a new pump, installing two in-line gas filters, installing a 3-way
fuel valve"
 "the carb diaphragms I discovered multiple
vertical tears on one diaphragm and one tear on the other."

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****