RE: How do it know? Further electrical questions

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: How do it know? Further electrical questions
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:08:52 -0700
Ashford,

Installation:
If I were being totally A..l about the install I would run one wire from
each ground lug back to a GOOD chassis ground lug.  In reality you can
probably get by daisy-chaining the ground lugs on each side together and the
to a chassis ground.  Crimp Spade Lugs are good enough and I would use
nothing smaller than 16Ga wire.  Again If I were real .... then I'd solder
the wires into the lugs.

Which is Which:
While not seeing the connectors I would have to say that the Stainless color
one is the ground lug.  This assume that the socket with 2 brass and one
stainless is used for the stop/tail lamps.

Regards,

Steve
tr6@kc4sw.com