Re: Balanced / Blueprinted?

To: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Balanced / Blueprinted?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:57:11 -0500
Hi Mark,

Get a copy of Kastner's Competition Preparation Manual (TRF $5 to $8).
It
will convince you to increase the Compression Ratio (9.5:1 for 93 octane
at Sea Level??) and get a better cam. There's more possible but those
are the biggies. More than that in Kastner's book too. Also David
Vizard's "Tuning Standard Triumph's" It's on the web as a pdf. Scan for
(Vizard "Tuning Standard Triumphs").

Seems I remember yours being a PI?

Don Malling