RE: falcon exhaust tips

To: <Ozium8221@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: falcon exhaust tips
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:42:35 -0500
Rob,
I got a local shop (Columbus Custom Exhaust) to cut off the old baffled
pipe from the rear of the mufflers and weld on new polished stainless
pipes to a length I liked. If you can't find a local custom exhaust shop
to do the work for you, let me know and I'll find out the proper stock
from my guy and let you know what to ask for, or have it shipped to you.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U