Re: Removing flywheel bolts.

To: ken.davis@attbi.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing flywheel bolts.
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:24:29 -0500
Ken,

Stick a long, but beefy nut/bolt through one of the back plate holes at the
bottom.  Have a person wedge a crowbar between the bolt & one of the ring
gear teeth.  It's really easy to hold it!  So maybe your wife can do it, HA
HA!  You should be able to get 'em free with a LONG wrench.

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
CD3705L TR250(under construction!)