Re: Speakers

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speakers
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:35:24 -0800 (PST)
Ron,
Just a few weeks ago I installed a new Pioneer CD player and Infinity 4 1/2"
speakers in my kidney panels.  They fit very nice and sound great!
You just have to watch the depth of the speakers, the magnets on mine could not
have been even an 1/8" deeper or they wouldn't have fit.
Good Luck.....off to the paint shop today for TWO MONTHS!!!!!  sigh!
Tommy Thompson 73 TR6 CF1892U...soon to be Laser Red.
 "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com> wrote:What size speakers go in
the holes in the kidney pads adjacent the center
console?

Tommy Thompson (Segerguy@yahoo.com)
http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=10