Dash Lights: LED replacements

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Lights: LED replacements
From: "James Tabor" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:29:10 +0000
A while back there was some talk of ordering LED dash lights.
Did anyone ever get around to ordering any?

I think the size mentioned was this type:
https://www.netdisty.net/ds/SF200/default.asp

There are other sizes available as well.
from the home page: http://www.led.net/

No vested interest, just curious how these work
if anyone bought some. they are expensive, so i thought
i would ask how they compare to the 'stock' bulbs.
I believe I would go for the clear white bulbs for the gauges.
I still have all my green plastic inserts entact.

cheers,

james