Weather

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Weather
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:46:55 -0800 (PST)
Left home at 8 this morning (58 degrees) with the top down to meet with my
regular group of diehard curmudgeon Triumph owners at the Panera Bread Co.
Only two other members (TR3 owners) turned up.  The rest of the usual 8 to 12
members are at the St Pete Grand Prix where I should be.  I gave my free ticket
to my son so he and his girlfriend could attend.  I'm watching theCART race on
TV and probably have a better seat than he has, even in the reserved section.
Last time I looked it was 66 degrees outside, sunny with low humidity.  Why am
I inside on this silly computer?  I'm looking forward to our club road trip to
Sebring this weekend and a taking few parade laps around the track.  Florida is
wonderful this time of year but don't ask how it is in August.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 Clearwater, Fl.