Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change -Korey Questions

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "Randall Young"
Subject: Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change -Korey Questions
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:33:11 -0600
At 10:08 PM 2/21/03 -0700, levilevi wrote:

>Top Five Questions for Irv Korey
>
>1) Irv, do you have a layman's term for that?

You don't think THAT was a layman's term???  And yes, it was supposed to be
pinky.

>  2) Freudian slip about your timing settings?

  Guess I have overly advanced timing and/or low octane gas on my mind.

>  3) Irv, you haven't lost your touch have you?...you rascal!

Apparently not. I think it is due to all the filth that a certain well
known powder coater emails me.

>  4) Irv does that require my 5/16 inch pinking or my 3/8 inch pinking?

Only purists have 1 of each.

>5) If SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) hears about this you're in deep #*@!.
>     (OK that wasn't a question)

Lucky for me she doesn't read my email