Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change -Korey Questions

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>,
Subject: Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change -Korey Questions
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:08:20 -0700
>>>by dipping your pinking into
the filler hole

Top Five Questions for Irv Korey

1) Irv, do you have a layman's term for that?

2) Freudian slip about your timing settings?

3) Irv, you haven't lost your touch have you?...you rascal!

4) Irv does that require my 5/16 inch pinking or my 3/8 inch pinking?

5) If SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) hears about this you're in deep #*@!.
    (OK that wasn't a question)

Anyone else inspired on a Friday evening?  I'm not touching the next 14 words
after the above.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)