RE: X-rays [was Flywheel lightening, before and after]

To: "'Shane Ingate'" <hottr6@hotmail.com>, rsh17@msn.com
Subject: RE: X-rays [was Flywheel lightening, before and after]
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:26:42 -0500
Do the Vet's walls glow after the sort of exposure necessary to xray an
engine block? What about the vet? The dogs? What do English sheepdogs look
like after hair falls out? Has anybody ever actually seen what's under that
fur? Does your friend now operate without needing an assistant since he has
4 arms? Inquiring minds want to know... ;^)

(Damn, got to cut down on the coffee again)

Mark