The Trouble with Andy's

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Trouble with Andy's
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:42:07 -0500
One Andy is trying to sell, the other has a history of repeated messages about
water in his coil.  How can we get this name cleared and back in good graces in
the group?

BTW, my TR250 coil problem was user error, not the coil, although I managed to
ruin the "problem" coil while analyzing my ignition problem.  I guess Mr.
Runyon can always use another $24.95 plus S&H.  Runs great now.  Time to take
it all apart again and put it on a new frame that I am taking the POR-15 route
on, not the sand-blasting powder-coating one.  After all the discussion about
treating the inside of the frame members, I don't know which way I'll go on
that one.

Hopefully you'll only see this message once.
Andy
CD6521L