Andy's Ebay Mailing List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
From: "andylit@covad.net" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:09:38 -0500
In the interest of keeping peace on the list AND keeping interested parties
informed, I am offering to create a list of email addresses.

I will use these to let people know when I have posted a new batch of TR6
parts to ebay for public auction.

The list will remain completely confidential and will not be shared with
any person or entity for any reason, private or commercial. Recipients will
recieve messages with only content, their address and mine. The population
of the list will remain "undisclosed" to all recipients to protect email
address security.

The mailings will take place once for each new batch of items auctioned.
The mailings will continue until I have exhausted the supply of usable
parts.

Once the parts have all been sold, I will cease mailings and delete the
list from my system.

If you wish to be informed of my TR6 parts auctions, please contact me
directly at andylit@covad.net

Thank you

Andrew Litkowiak

http://mail2web.com/ .