Spring British car event- Georgia?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring British car event- Georgia?
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:30:05 -0600 (CST)
List,                                                             If my
memory serves (and that`s a big if), I read on this list last year about
a major British car event, somewhere in Georgia, sometime in the spring?
(I know, "Could you be more vague?") Anyway, I seem to remember that
several hundred cars usually participate. Can someone help me out with
info? (I keep attending the same smaller shows every year, and seeing
the same cars. Although they`re enjoyable, I`m looking for something
bigger, better, different.) Any help/info will be appreciated>

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS