Re: Fw: used seats for a 73'/Dash removal

To: flmont@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: used seats for a 73'/Dash removal
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:09:43 -0500
No on the seats

As far as the dash...remove the screws(obvious).  You'll need to unscrew the
tach & speedo cables.  Remove the round nuts that secure the speedo & tach.
Remove the wiper switch as well(I think).  Unscrew the hazard knob.  You
should be able to rock the dash fwd at this point.  Be careful of the
glovebox door at this point.

If you're not familiar with wiring diagrams, you should probably mark or
tape everything at this point.

Have fun,

Todd
TR250 CD3705L