RE: Subject: RE: Replacing front calipers with Wilwood

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: RE: Replacing front calipers with Wilwood
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:19:02 -0500
Chuck,

Are there any numbers on the rotors?
Did they happen to come in individual boxes that may have part # on
them?
Do you know the brand name of the rotors?
Did they bolt right up to the TR6 hub or did you have to drill or
elongate the mounting holes?
You said before that you changed from Hawk Blues to Panther plus because
they were easier on rotors. Did I misunderstand you? I'm just curious
because I just ordered the Panther plus pads.
Shimming the rotors? So that guys kit doesn't just bolt up?

Sorry to bomb you with so many questions.
TIA
Mike