Inside frame rust protection

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inside frame rust protection
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:31:27 -0600
In Canada we've been using Rustcheck for about 30 years.  The dealer shoots
it in with a high pressure spray gun.  He gets inside rockers panels and
doors by drilling a small hole which he plugs until next application.  It
seems to creep along the metal to find the nooks and crannies.  Theres a fog
of the stuff during application.  Your car drips for a few days after
application.   I think Kmart may be a dealer in the US.  Ziebart has also
been around as a rust proofer for a long time.   I've used Rustchek on my 6
a few times.   I usually keep a spray can of the stuff in my garage for
touch-ups and general use.

NFI, Bruce Simms