RE: Thanks for the advice Re: TR 6 length and weight

To: "'chuck chamness'" <cchamness@indy.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks for the advice Re: TR 6 length and weight
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:25:09 -0500
Chuck, glad to hear you made it fine, and I'm glad your TR was safe on
the back of a trailer.  I got stranded once shortly after buying my
first TR - it was at that time that I realized that I didn't have any
backup, didn't know how to fix it, and actually didn't even know where I
was.  But that's another story, and another car.

As far as priorities, I'd take a hard look at brakes first.  When they
don't work, it isn't a good thing.  Replace the lines at the same time
too.

The Tire Rack (www.tirerack.com) is a great source for tires or at least
gathering information on various tires.  The exact tire you purchase
will depend on your use of the Six, but 205/70/15 is a very close
replacement size.

Cheers and enjoy your car.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2