Gunst Update -- second box arived today

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst Update -- second box arived today
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:57:32 -0500
List,

The second box arrived today -- that's the good news. Bad news is that I
missed the post office today. The sign said they were open until 4:00pm
today, but that was just the lobby. The service counter closed at noon,
so I missed it. Monday is President's Day, so Tuesday will be my next
chance. I hope to have them all in the mail on Tuesday.

I will be cashing all the checks I have. Some have sent extra money. If
there is any extra, I will donate it to 6pack.

Some have also sent pictures of their cars. Thanks very much. I enjoyed
them. I hope my TR250 turns out as well. It's at the Body Shop, and the
Engine is at the VanDeCarr's in Rhinebeck. They race TR6's and other
LBCs. One brother owns an Automotive repair shop by day and builds LBC
race cars at night. I hope to have it back together by late summer.

A guy is coming from New Zealand to install an "A" type OD on my
transmission. A long story behind that one. The Internet makes for a
small world.

Thanks to everyone on 6pack for answering all my questions.

If you get the drift that I'm relieved that the second package arrived,
you would be right :-)

BTW, there are folks getting on the stand-by list in case there are some
no-shows on the original list. I haven't heard from some folks on the
original list. If you've changed your mind, just let me know. It's not a
problem. I'm confident I can sell all the bearings. I have to pay my
Visa bill on 03/22/03, so I hope to have them all sold by then.

Don Malling