Re:pedal box ratio

To: 6pack <6pack-digest@autox.team.net>, hottr6@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:pedal box ratio
From: Chuck Arnold <Chuck.Arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:25:15 -0800
From: Shane Ingate [mailto:hottr6@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:26 AM
To: 6 Pack
Subject: TR6 pedal ratio, and TR250 "power bulge"

Shane, I have the Tiltons and balance bar [ and proportioning valve].  I
used .75 masters, have Toyota 4 pot calipers and .7r rear cylinders.
The pedel effort is substantial.  It takes a lot of push to get it to
really grab [though grab it does].  I am putting thr 7/8 Morgan
cyclinders in the back before I finish this winters rebuidl.  I have
also fixed the balance bar [it was stuck], so hopefully I can get it to
grab the rear brakes [the fronts went first even with the valve fully
open], then balance from there.

I will be most in hearing how the replacing the entire pedal box goes.
Do you have any idea what the stock ratio is.
Chuck

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Chuck.Arnold.vcf]