The UPS Man & FEDEX dude

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: The UPS Man & FEDEX dude
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:51:52 -0500
My office is in my house, so almost every day I see the FedEx & UPS man
come and drop off a package or two.  I've got one wife, two dogs, and
three kids, but occasionally I would be grateful for just one of those
packages to be addressed to me.  Well, today, the FEDEX dude smiled upon
me and dropped off some new parts for my Six.  Kind of brightened my
day.

Sorry to interrupt the geopolitical discussions with an LBC related
item.  However, by this weekend my rear suspension should ride much
better.

Cheers,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2