Re: British Car Magazine- NOT

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Magazine- NOT
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:02:09 -0500
Actually closer to $45 and I am (really) cheap. But, more to the point, I'm
interested in the Triumph TR6 and TR250. Other Triumphs are further from my
sphere of interest and British cars in general are at the outer edge. I
didn't subscribe to British Car to read about classic cars, I subscribed to
read about British cars and really enjoyed it when they wrote about
Triumphs.

But, as I said, if they prove their dedication to LBCs, I'll be back in a
flash.

Peter