RE: Old Car magazines

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Old Car magazines
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:41:16 -0700
Ashford,

This is the new name of British Car Magazine.  Anderson sold the magazine to
Grassroot Motorsport.  So far, there has been consternation expressed on the
list that this might be a bad thing for the British car aficionados.  My
opinion, of course without having seen the new magazine, is that this might
be a good move.  I enjoy many different classic cars with differing country
of origins.

My feeling is that British Car Magazine was stretching to find a fresh idea
for other cars to write about that fell under the British flag.  This opens
up more possibilities.  Also, my understanding is that the magazine will
follow two classic racing endeavors on each side of the US.  A TR3 on the
east coast and an MGA or an MGB on the west coast.

Eric Conrad
'76 TR6