Re: Old Car magazines

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Old Car magazines
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:21:09 -0800 (PST)
It's formerly British Car magazine...from their
website:

Press Release

Motorsport Marketing, Publishers of Grassroots
Motorsports, Purchases British Car Magazine. British
Car Magazine to be relaunched this Spring as Classic
Autosport.

At 9:37 a.m. on the morning of Jan. 30, 2003,
Motorsport Marketing, publishers of Grassroots
Motorsports magazine, purchased British Car magazine.
British Car magazine, which recently published its
100th issue, will relaunch as Classic Autosport
magazine this spring, expanding its coverage to
include other classic makes and models.

--- "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>