Re: Rattle in Brake Servo/Repeated Messages

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rattle in Brake Servo/Repeated Messages
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:47:33 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

Re: the repeated messages from me, my apologies, but
believe the problem is on the 6pack exploder server,
as I've been getting occasional repeated messages from
other listers as well. Does anyone on the list have
the capability to "bounce" the 6-pack/autox.team.net
server?

Re: "the rattle", per advice from a lister, I turned
the non-return valve to a an angle of about 45 degrees
up from level and the noise went away. If the return
valve is anywhere from 0 to about 30 degrees, I get a
loud "rattle". The booster works fine either way, so I
think I'll close the book on this one...

William
'74 TR6 CF19427U
'84 Pitts Special S-2B N5344J