Re: Rattle in Brake Servo/Non-return valve

To: "William Maslin" <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rattle in Brake Servo/Non-return valve
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:22:20 -0600
I know you've asked this several times, but nobody has answered. I hope you
don't think that all these folks are anti social, they usually answer right
away and are more than happy to help solve a problem. As unusual as it may
seem, nobody must know the answer, so I'll throw my own guess out and maybe
somebody will refute me with better ideas. I have never heard the ticking
you talk of. Could it be your tach cable? Mine has made a ticking noise in
the past on cold days and then it disappears when it gets warm, I'm assuming
as soon as the lubricant warms. I suppose it could be the non return valve,
do you remember hearing it before you serviced the servo?

Jack Williams