RE: unrelated...motorcycles

To: "'R. Ashford Little II'" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: unrelated...motorcycles
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 21:57:24 -0500
Ashford,

The new Triumph Bonneville would be my first choice for a street only
motorcycle! Powerful and light...as a motorcycle should be!

I like to trail ride as well! As far as I know Triumph has not imported
their 250 TT bike for some time...I don't think it's in production any
longer...for any market...I may be wrong! Let me know!

Jim