Re: TR250 Hood, TRuck, and rear fender badge removal

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 Hood, TRuck, and rear fender badge removal
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:33:19 -0500
Todd and Larry,

Thanks for the info.

Mine doesn't have the clip nuts. Just looks like a bushing with a badge
pin through it. Maybe the clips came off? The badge is not loose. Looks
like the only way is to pound on it, but I'm not so sure about doing
that.

It's going to the body shop tomorrow, so maybe he'll have some ideas.
Looks like I can't reach the hood badge anyway w/o taking the hood off.
That will happen tomorrow as well at the body shop. Then the engine
comes out and off I go to the VanDeCarr's in Rhinebeck NY. Dean and Mark
VanDeCarr race LBCs with Bob Lang. They will do the engine for me --
while I watch and learn. I'll do my MG's after watching this one. Don't
care about them as much.

Don