Rear Sway Bar

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Sway Bar
From: "Neil Wehmeyer" <ngwehmeyer@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:22:00 -0800
Richard sent me a great photo of his chassis in response to a question I had
about a muffler hanger.  He has a rear sway bar that had vertical links in
the old lever shock holes on the trailing arms.  The bar itself is attached
to the front diff cross bridge.
My questions are:
Where did you get this setup?  What size Dia. is the bar? What size bar do
you use in the front? Have you driven a TR with this setup and what was the
result? What did it cost you?
I am just a few days away from putting the body tub back on my chassis. This
is a clean looking setup, but I doubt it could be done without the tub
removed, am I correct?
Thanks for the Info.
Neil Wehmeyer
CC26895L