Re: Repeated Messages

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Repeated Messages
From: William Maslin <cwrm4@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:01:40 -0800 (PST)
FWIW, I didn't save a copy of my original message in
my sent folder, and I deleted the messages sent back
to me from the 6-pack server.

I'm using the Yahoo! web interface so don't think
there is a virus on my side...however I'll guess we'll
see if this message repeats!

William

http://hometown.aol.com/twodzusfittings/myhomepage/auto.html