Brake problem PART II

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake problem PART II
From: "Dimitri Huygen" <dimitri.huygen@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:31:18 +0100
Hi all, after renewing the seals in my brake servo yesterday i encouter this
problem :

If i push my brake pedal in slowly there is no brake power, the pedal goes all
the way down; when i push my brake pedal in fast then i feel a lot of brake
power, the pedal stops and feels normal then.
I released all the air from my brake pipes (in the wright order !) and there
aren't any leakages.

Does anyone know a sollution for this problem (maybe there is still a bit air
in the system ?) ?

Thanks, Dimitri, Belgium.