RE: rear bar

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>,
Subject: RE: rear bar
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 23:19:57 -0500
Guys, if there is too much roll stiffness in the rear, then there is not
enough roll stiffness in the front. I think the best way is to stiffen
the chassis first with roll cage design and then get the roll stiffness
on the front and back equal.
Maybe another way of saying it is when a car lifts a wheel the roll
stiffness of the suspension on that end of the car exceeds the chassis
stiffness (or roll couple) and the opposite end roll stiffness. MHO of
course.

Mike