Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: 30 degree valve seats and 3 angle valve grid

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: 30 degree valve seats and 3 angle valve grid
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:17:24 -0800 (PST)
Don,

Turns out I misread the original posting from William.  But getting
back to your piece, I read an article in Grassroots a few months back
about DIY head porting.  They said to do a 30 degree cut on the valve
head, and a 45 on the seat.  As you said, this is good for flow at low
valve lifts, which is where the valves spend most of their time.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6