RE: New atitudes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New atitudes
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:02:31 -0500
Oh No,

My dear Anonymous, frail, little, man please do not leave the
group...there was no intention of scaring off people "like" you at all!
I'll be right here to encourage you! I won't say it...NO...you can't
make me...I'm being nice tonight...Yes I'm sure that this list was
created for the benefit of providing a means for TR enthusiast to share
information. As far as I can recall I have not used any profane or
vulgar language what-so-ever...So please join in!

Jim