Re: Drive shaft

To: trsix74@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Drive shaft
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 07:58:52 -0500
Hi Robert,

I would think you also have to consider tuning the driveshaft from each
end.  For example, turn it 180 at the diff, try it on the road then turn
it 180 at the gearbox and try it again?  Shouldn't this also be
considered at the diff flange/halfshaft connection point and the half
shaft to hub joint??

Jay